My name is Keith Selle. I’m established and internationally published. I don’t want to bore you so let’s a quick 411 on me. Born in Laos, raised in the refugee camp of Thailand by eating rice and water for a few year before I was 10 years old, rescued and dropped off on a plane by the U.S government in Seattle, WA in 1980 then settled in Sacramento, CA since 1984. Just recently relocated to Las Vegas, NV in early 2012.
Photography is my passion, career and my main source of income. I think I have a unique style that I created. If you are interested in working with me, kindly message me. I don’t have time to approach models so don’t wait on me asking you. I’m shy like a butterfly.
• Associate in Arts Degree @ Sacramento City College
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Applied Arts & Design:
Photography and Digital Imaging Option @ Cal Poly
San Luis Obispo, CA
INTERNATIONALLY PUBLISHED with 99 covers and counting…
Everything you need to know about me is here so take a few seconds and read my profile. Know who I am before you work with me.
• Don’t ask obvious or/and stupid questions.
• Learn to model if you are a model.
• I don’t solicite or pay models.
• I’m not here to collect comments or win awards.
Network and see my LATEST work.
My Contact Info: